What we offer
When you standardize email etiquette across your organisation, everyone can
- Receive fewer unnecessary CCs so important messages stand out from the clutter
- Have clearer inboxes and simpler filing systems so it’s easier to find what you’re looking for
- Cut email stress so you are in control of your email – not the other way round
- Write clear and effective emails that get a faster response
- Stop so many unhelpful emails getting in the way of the useful ones
- Actually have more time so you can get on with what you’re supposed to be doing.
build your own program
ADD – ONS
Tailor your core session with up to 3 add-on modules that best suit your needs.
EMAIL AND THE LAW
People often see electronic communications as very informal media, but the legal consequences can be very serious. This module lets you learn to avoid these pitfalls.
MESSAGING ACROSS DIFFERENT CULTURES
It is hard enough conveying meaning by email to someone who speaks your native language. Find out what you need to consider when you are emailing from different cultures - or even different genders
Most people find out how to make Outlook do what they want - then they stop exploring. This means they miss out on some really useful features they did not realise Outlook offers.
With improved technology it is becoming much easier to work at home. Learn the key tips that make home-working really effective as well as convenient.
Instant messaging can combine the best aspects of email and a phone call - or the worst. Learn how to make it work to your advantage - rather than against.
MESSAGING ON THE GO
This module covers the extras you need to think of when sending to or from the expanding number of hand-held devices.
Often the simplest way to let people find out what they want is just to let them pose questions to an expert.
The use of collaborative communication tools is ever-growing. Given the increasing variety, it is sometimes hard to know which to choose. Learn how to choose the best tool(s) for your job.